Divorce is a process of legally ending the marriage of two human beings. It can be done by mutual consent or by the decree of the court. Now a days the number of the divorce are frequently increasing in our society, some of them ended with the mutual consent but mostly ended with the long tiring litigation in the courts. Some people contest their cases by appearing in person whereas some hire a good divorce lawyer to proceed with due procedure of law. Whereas it is highly recommended that a person should always hire a lawyer in divorce cases due to multiple litigation and vast knowledge of status related to it.
Steps taken by court
- Although the very foremost step of court is to protect the marriage.
- The court also gives couple of opportunities to parties to settle their disputes by the way of mediation.
- It is generally seen in the court that if couple is young and without any child and there is a scope that after getting divorced they can start their new life than court always prefers to grant a decree of divorce.
- Sometimes the court provides both the parties a divorce attorney to settle the case.
General tips which one should consider while searching for a divorce lawyer are given below-
- Budget- You need figure out how much money you can spend no one wants to pay a lot amount to foolish lawyer.
- Ask around- Always gather information and ask your nearby’s for best lawyer they know and get you a reference too along with their contact.
- Type of divorce- You need look lawyer according to the type of divorce you want to do. Whether you want to go for mediation, litigation, collaborative or others.
- Kind of service- While you are going through divorce or planning a file one you need to see what type of lawyer need like if you are going for short marriage then you go for simple consultation instead of costly lawyers.
If above mentioned points are taken in concern before choosing a divorce lawyer you will end up having an appropriate one for your case.