These attorneys are proud to be a 100% South Australian and their law firm has full time locations in the Adelaide CBD, Port Adelaide, Morphett Vale, and Murray Bridge. Because of the technology age we live in, they can effortlessly and professionally deliver services via email as well as by phone to clients almost anywhere in Australia.
Deciding to use a lawyer
It is not easy deciding to use an attorney. But this is not your normal law firm offering legal services to clients in business (normally mentioned to as a commercial law firm).
Advice and assistance
Although they do work closely with business clients, primarily SME’s, they are a firm primarily offering advice and assistance to individuals.
Daunting and scary
They understand that deciding to go and see a lawyer might be daunting, even at times scary. But you may rest assured; our aim is to make your experience as easy, comfortable and pain-free as possible. Try an Adelaide lawyer.
What to expect
They like to talk with you rather than tell you.
They like to work with you towards a resolution you want, not always one they want.
They listen, they act, and they fight for you.
Type legal advice
What type of legal advice can they help you with?
Areas of law
- Family law – separation, divorce, children’s issues, property settlement;
- Personal injury – car accidents, medical negligence, falls and slips, asbestos diseases;
- Motor vehicle accidents;
- Workplace accidents (workers comp claims, return to work);
- Employment law – underpayment of wages, harassment. ‘unfair dismissal’,
- Wills and estate planning – advance care directive, power of attorney, estates disputed, family trusts, wills;
- Business and Commercial law;
- Criminal law –police charges, major indictable offences, traffic matters.
No matter what your reason is for needing an attorney, make certain you pick the right lawyer who will fight for you and your rights.